Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Katie's Baptism

Smith Family Portrait

This weekend I attended my little niece Katie's Baptism at our local Little Flower Church. Ofcourse since I am the budding "Uncle Bob" photographer for the family, I was asked to come along as the official photographer. Someone compared my job for the day to that of the "cousin with a truck" who is always asked to come help on moving day. But atleast the "cousin with the truck" and I have something in common, and that is we usually get a free lunch out of the deal. So I obviously won't complain about it! Ofcourse, the photography itself is reward enough for the job (most of the time), as kids tend to be the Holy Grail for photography. Here are a few shots from the baptism, along with the after-party.

Baby Kates Baptism
Kates BaptismKates Baptism
Baby Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment