Monday, May 11, 2009

The Blog and Website are live

IT's aliiiiiiiiiiivveee!! I have been working on my website for a good month now to get it to the point where I wanted it, and I am happy to say that it is live. At the beginning of this month I knew nothing about CSS or HTML, but thanks to Smugmug and Digital Grin Photography Forum, I have been able to piece everything together and figure it all out. Also, about an hour ago I decided I needed a blog so I slapped one together and integrated it, and it was much easier than I thought it would be. Joseph Herr Photography has gone live my friends. I have not put my name out there as much as I should have this last year or two, but I really wanted to make sure that my work was not "sub-par". I don't want to go out there and produce pictures that are below a standard that I have set for myself. Welcome to Herrphoto.com, and thank you for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment