Monday, May 11, 2009



Premier Entertainment Model


Last week a fellow Independent Collegian photographer, Tim Kershner, and I took a trip out to the Toledo Botanical Gardens with a few ladies from Premier Entertainment. Luckily for us the model we were shooting had a fair amount of experience modeling, so it made it easy to pull out some really interesting High-Fashionesque shots. There were a lot of other photographers in the gardens that day, but I am proud to say that I was the only one with a giant softbox on an Alien Bee and my very own Sherpa to carry my gear. I was pretty happy with how alot of these shots came out, despite all of the people playing frisbee in the background. It's entertaining to go through 5 or 6 shots of the same pose just to watch the frisbee players in the background drop every throw. That kept me fairly entertained while post-oping these bad boys! Check em out!


Premiere Entertainment Model


Premiere Entertainment Model


Premiere Entertainment Model


Premier Entertainment Model


Premiere Entertainment Model

No comments:

Post a Comment