Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Headshot Retouch

Yet again I find myself unable to sleep, and instead of being a victim to my own sleeping habits I decided that I should have some photoshop fun! The great thing about photoshop is that there are thousands of online sources that you can pull information from, and it becomes a constant learning process. I decided tonight that I would try to learn a few professional retouching techniques. I have done ALOT of post-processing in my days, but I have never sat down and extensively tried to "retouch". There are some absolutely fantastic resources out there that will teach you some of the basic retouching tricks, and I knew a few good ones myself. The model wanted a "high fashion" look, and I think I was finally able to achieve it through this type of retouching.

Photo Retouch

No comments:

Post a Comment