Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weekend at the Lake


Baby KateBabies Bite!

I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with the family. Memorial Day weekend at the lake is always a great weekend, and the weather was absolutely perfect. I could not stop myself from taking pictures all day, and I thought I would share a few of my favorites. The first one was created in the "kitchen studio" at our small lake cottage. The "kitchen studio" is actually just a 5 foot by 5 foot kitchen, and I had to lay on the ground with my back against the fridge just to squeeze in the shot. You would be surprised by what you can accomplish with a white sheet and a bath towel! The rest of the shots are just part of the laketime fun. Enjoy.

Cayden At the Lake
CaydenCayden
Uncle Jeff
CampfireFire Bad!
Sunset at the Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment